Thanks to your generous donation in 2018, we have been able to continue supporting those with cancer. Here are some of our accomplishments from 2018:
- – Increased donations of handmade and store bought cards, blank envelopes and Forever stamps by 92% over last year.
- – Successfully moved our operation from Aurora, IL to Louisville, KY in June.
- – Held stamp drive in October receiving over 4,000 stamps, exceeding our goal by 35%.
- – Appeared on the Louisville, KY Wave3 local news channel and their online channel asking for viewers to donate stamps for our cause.
- – Partnered with American Express and their Cancer Support group where they conducted 2 card making events (New York, NY and Phoenix, AZ) resulting in over 300 cards, envelopes and stamps donated.
- – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Justserve.org) conducted a Day of Service in December resulting in over 350 cards & envelopes donated by 7 groups.
- – Continued partnership with Cardz for Kidz, where they donated over 1,000 envelopes.
- – Received matching corporate donations from two donor companies.
- – Maintained our social media presence with 3% growth with our followers in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Like us! Follow us!